Collection and use of personal data
When the User uses the services of the company, the User’s data is processed, namely:
• data that remains in the process of using the services
• ip addresses
• parameters and settings of Internet browsers (User-agent).
The company collects only those personal data that you, as a subject, knowingly and voluntarily provided in order to use the services of the company, which, in accordance with the requirements of the law, is the subject’s consent to the processing of his personal data in accordance with the purpose of their processing formulated in this Policy.
The company does not collect any information regarding the processing of which certain requirements are established by law, such as information on racial or ethnic origin, political, religious or ideological beliefs, membership in political parties and trade unions, convictions to criminal punishment for committing a crime or conviction punishment, as well as data related to health, sexuality, biometric or genetic data.
The company collects information about the statistics of visits to the Site. They may contain the following information:
• User Browser
• Date, time, duration of work on the Internet and stay on the Site.
Processing and storage of personal data
The processing and storage of the provided personal data is carried out in data centers where equipment is located that ensures the functioning of the Site services. The provided personal data is processed and can be stored in the personal data base or in a separate table in the Site database.
Personal data is stored for no longer than is necessary for the purpose of processing it.
Use of personal data
Your personal data can be used to provide the services of the Site, exchange information, relations in the field of advertising and communication in accordance with and in compliance with international laws, including but not exclusively: “On the protection of personal data”, “On the ratification of the Convention on the Protection persons in connection with the automated processing of personal data and the Additional Protocol to the Convention on the Protection of Persons in Connection with the Automated Processing of Personal Data with regard to supervisory authorities and cross-border data flows ”,“ On Information ”,“ On Advertising ”,“ On Telecommunications ”,“ On Protection Information in Information and Telecommunication Systems “,” On State Support of Mass Media and Social Protection of Journalists “, as well as in accordance with the Website Use Rules and other acts regulating the activities of the company.
A cookie is a piece of data from the Site that you visit and that is stored on your computer.
• Cookie for statistics: The company uses several systems to collect statistics in order to know what exactly the User is reading. Based on this data, you can find out the audience size. The company collects statistics through partners – Google Analytics.
• Advertising: The company uses advertising display systems (Google DFP) in order to show the User contextual advertising that would correspond to his interests.
The user can disable them in the security settings of their browser. If this is done, then some of the services of the company may stop working, or not work correctly.
Interaction of the site with other resources
Links to other resources and third parties may be located on the pages of the Site. This means that these resources, or third parties, can obtain User data. Other resources on the Site may be:
• banner display systems (for example, DoubleClick for Publishers, Admixer, AdRiver and others)
• social networking plugins (eg, Discus, Facebook, Twitter).
The use of these services of the company is necessary for the operational analysis of Site visits, internal and external assessment of Site traffic, viewing depth, and User activity. The company does not store or process the data received from these services.
Accordingly, if the User, for any reason, does not want these services to gain access to his personal data, the User can, at his own request, clear the cookies, or disable them (through his browser).
Protection of personal information
The company uses generally accepted standards for technological and operational protection of information and personal data from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction. However, despite all efforts, the company cannot guarantee absolute security against any threats arising outside the regulation of the company and the Website.
The company ensures the application of all relevant confidentiality obligations, as well as technical and organizational security measures to prevent unauthorized or illegal disclosure, or processing of such information and data, their accidental loss, destruction or damage.
Providing access to the User’s personal data
The provision of the User’s personal data to third parties is determined by the terms of the consent of the subject provided to the owner of the personal data for the processing of this data, or in accordance with the requirements of the law.
- The Administration of the company determines the rules of conduct on it and reserves the right to demand their implementation from visitors.
- All rights to any materials posted on the Site of the company are protected in accordance with international legislation on copyright and related rights.
- The Site Administration is not responsible for the content of advertising materials and informational articles.
- The Site Administration does not bear any responsibility for losses incurred as a result of the use or non-use of its information and services.